Monday 10 February 2014

Character Design Layouts

These are the layouts that I designed when developing my character design. I started creating ideas that came to my head, that I could create out of recycled materials. I thought of using materials such as bottles, cans, lids, buttons, card and clogs. I wanted to use a variety of materials to amaze the children and the client. I am pretty happy with the designs I created as they are very different from each other, and would look fun for the children. 


I then developed three ideas, looking at the colours I would use, the interactive function it would have for the children about the economy, why I chose to develop them and what it would look like.



I then chose a design to develop even further, into a 3D model. I looked at  the different colours and patterns that I could use and design onto my character.

I designed a final design layout sheet, which I would use when creating my character on Adobe Illustrator. I included what materials that I will be using, the colours that I have chosen and why. 


No comments:

Post a Comment