Wednesday 15 January 2014

New Brief - Eco Farm - Innovative Character Design

For my next brief, I am working with a live client, developing my skills, working on idea generation, expanding my creative mind and working with different types of media.
The Eco Farm would be created out of recycled goods, as it just starting up, it needs a lot of design work to build it up. The owner would like to include a children's play area, and they feel that a quirky character created from recycled goods would attract the younger audience and would create a fun environment for the children to learn in. 
I will be visiting the Eco Farm and looking at what the owner is trying to achieve and how I can work with them. I will gain inspiration from the farm itself, the surroundings, the owner's house, leaflets that I will collect and any other research that I will perform. I will also design my own 3D character, created out of recycled materials, aimed at the younger audience. I will design a poster showing how water is recycled, using my character to help teach and show the children. I can show how water is recycled in any way, as long as it makes sense and easy to understand to the younger audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment