Wednesday 2 April 2014

Library Dunstable Research

I looked in a couple of books - giving me information on the hisory of the town and important happenings in Dunstable, showing a few images aswell.

 I took two images of the Dunstable Community Centre in Dunstable, as this hold quite a lot of history.


I found a book, edited by Pat Lovering, named Dunstable Decade. I found this book pretty useful, showing me large images of what the town used to look like, with the popular features, such as the Quadrant, famous pubs and the town centre. 









This was the second book that I looked in, Dunstable Its History and Surroundings, by Worthington G.Smith - again showing me large images from the history of the town, with a wide range of information. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment