Monday 7 April 2014

Layouts and Developments

I created layouts to develop my motion graphic video idea design, looking the the images i was going to use, type manipulation, audio and video manipulation/motion and animation effects and colours that I wanted.

 I started to roughly sketch out 8 ideas that came to my head, and chose two ideas to take further into developing.



Out of these two ideas, I chose the first design to take even further, to make my final outcome.

I looked at the different logos and the famous places around Dunstable. I found this helpful when deciding what images to include in my final video.

I created a man on a bike to move on the first slide - showing a visual animated image. I looked at and sketched out different styles of bikes, then went on to design the person on the bike. I chose the third bike style and third man design, as he is waving - making it look and become interactive with the audience, and the bike looks mostly realistic.

I experimented with type. I took different type styles from Adobe, and drew them out freehand. 

 I then decided on all the different type styles that I wanted for my final motion graphics video. I did enjoy creating this layout as I was able to create my own and include them in my final video.

I created a short story board, adding the type styles in rough and what would roughly happen in the video.

Then I started to create my final layouts, including every Detail that I needed to know, in order to create my final outcome. 






 I created a layout showing the images that I am going to use, and stating why and what they are. I used images from group research as well as my own images.

I was ready to draw out my final designs and scanned them in, making sure they were correct. 





 This was my final layout, showing the type styles in full and what the puzzle pieces would look like.








No comments:

Post a Comment