Tuesday 25 March 2014

Audio Manipulation Workshop

I worked with a software, Final Cut Pro, which allowed me to cut, edit, move and add effects to the audio I chose to work with, and any images and/or transitions I added. I used Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse', which I played around with. I added effects to different areas of the audio, cutting parts out and making some areas louder or quieter then the others.
By adding images of flowers that I took from Google images, I managed to create a video with my audio in the background, and added transitions and effects on each image - including movement of the image.
I found this pretty simple and easy to use, once I understood the basics and the tools - what they were used for and where they were on the software. I will be pretty happy to use this software when I create my final piece, as I know the software better.




No comments:

Post a Comment